There will be regular garbage and recycling collection for today, Friday, 2/5/2021. A few tips to avoid a missed collection:
- Place the cart parallel to the roadway, alley, or your driveway with the cart's numbered side facing the street. Do not place your cart in the right-of-way.
- Do not leave the carts behind snowbanks. The truck's automated arms cannot reach the carts.
- When possible, shovel an area at the front of your property line to set the carts at the curb or alley.
- If your driveway is clear, set the carts at the end of the driveway.
- Be sure there are at least four feet of space between any obstacles (cars, mailboxes, etc.).